Every time I turn the television on, I always hear news about the increasing tension between China and our country over Scarborough shoal and Spratlys Islands. I think it's about time every Filipino should become aware of this. I know people would say this would pass but I don't think it's getting any better. The China had been in this kind of situation many times before when it tried to get the islands near Japan, its border war with India and Mongolia and its claim of Taiwan. As far I know China had also been a nuisance to US through stealing their military technology in 1996. In a nutshell they've been there and done that, and there's a slim chance for us to get away with these islands.
If we're going to resolve this diplomatically, there's a big chance we would win following the international law of economic zone. China never agreed on that matter. It only means hook or by crook, they will get these islands. It's funny how the Philippines bought a warship from US. They said they will use this for protection of our maritime. However taking a glimpse of what military power China has is ridiculous. Given we bought a ship from another country only entails war. And for cow's sake, we will not stand a minute from them.
China has been exercising military force with Russia and our country with US. Does that mean an imminent war is coming? Ikr, we're doomed.
No comments:
Post a Comment